Privacy? You’re online. You have none.
When you use booksnuffler.com, you risk us collecting specific information or data about you. Normally, people are OK with this. They might feel a bit less OK if they knew the extent of the data that businesses collect.
The fact is, Book Snuffler doesn’t currently monitor your activity on our site. We don’t use analytics. We’re teensy tiny, resources are limited and, currently, we’ve got better things to do than peruse data.
Future collection of your personal data
While you’re using our site, we reserve the right to collect data about how you use it and what you look at, and basic demographic information like where you live and what browser you use.
We’ll only do this in line with what we believe are best technological practices and with the aim of giving you a better experience.
- We don’t collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it, like through an email from a contact form.
- We will collect your IP address and details about which version of a web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, captured using cookies and page tagging techniques.
Your information and data will only be accessed by marketing or client liaison team members who have authority to do so, and for a specific reason.
- For communication in relation to correspondence you have requested and consented to, for example support tickets and marketing updates.
- To improve the site by monitoring how you (and others) use it.
Your privacy if you contact us first
We don’t currently collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it, like through an email or contact form.
As above, your information and data will only be accessed by marketing or client liaison team members who have authority to do so, and for the specific reason or responding to it.
Your email will sit on secure servers, so we’ll have whatever information you put in there. It might be transposed to a spreadsheet if we are to have an ongoing relationship or if we need to log complaints.